Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

July Favourites & New Purchases!



July has been quite the month for favourites and new purchases (it was my Birthday on the 8th afterall!)

Allow me to walk you through some of my favourites...





This set was part of a cheeky little gift given to me by a friend who was working their last shift at Lancome (probably just as well after this post gets published) ;) Some of what was in the gift pack I've saved for my Mum, however I have really been enjoying the skincare in this.

Most notably, the two products that have given my skin a noticable lift are the Hydra Zen NeuroCalm Moistursier, and the Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate. Both sit really well under makeup and don't peel when makeup is applied on top (my personal bugbearer!) Equally nourishing and hydrating and don't aggravate my skin either.

Also picked up a sample of their Teint Idole foundation in shade 005, which I have been mixing in with a white foundation and one pump of the Touche Eclat foundation in the shade BR10. This combination has given me a full coverage yet luminious base which I have been loving - especially as I have worked for Urban Decay and L'Occitane this month and had an interview for Dior! 



MAJOR love for these! The Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Treatment Pads (which are currently on offer in Boots!) I was dubious to try these after being dissapointed with the F.A.B facial radiance pads. These however really worked and I definitely did notice a difference. I love how they are gentle but very effective and don't strip the skin. I also picked up the Glycolic Scrub from the same range which I've also been enjoying. 




You know when you see something and just instantly have to have it? Yep that. I couldn't even wait to use it before photographing it (sorry not sorry!) This is the All Day Soiree Palette from Sleek. It's for eyes, cheeks, contour and well... anywhere where you would want to place any of these colours! I am utterly in love, especially with the blush colour which goes on really softly but beautifully. 





Last but most DEFINATELY not least! The Kerastase Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo. You know one of those things you have wanted to try for a very long time? Yes that!

For the last couple of years I have only used SLS-Free shampoos as I find they are far better for the scalp and leave it feeling much more soothed. I have been through quite a few and it was a bit like a game of Goldilocks Porridge. Some didn't clean the hair that well, others didn't wash out very well and some were far too harsh and others smelt like boot polish! 


I picked this up from Look Fantastic which were offering it for the cheapest price but also free delivery. I used it and instantly fell in love! It made my hair something I normally find to be quite the chore to something I really enjoyed. My hair felt really soft, manageable and less frizzy which for a shampoo is quite amazing! I highly recommend for anyone after a non sulphate shampoo.
 

Those were my July favourites and purchases! Let me know if you have used anything I have featured below and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment