Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

NYX WHITE PRO FOUNDATION MIXER



A product I have been meaning to share with you is NYX's new range of foundation mixers which cost £7.50 and come in 6 different shades. I picked up the white shade for mixing the perfect pale shade that so few companies have yet to recognise we are in dire need of!

Mixing it with my Mac Studio Sculpt in NC15 you can see it lightens the colour beautifully without leaving it ashy or disrupting the formulation. It is super easy to do and can be done on the back of the hand prior to application.

Overall I am really impressed, especially at the price point as I have tried more expensive mixers that have left my foundation too thin or watery. The NYX mixer is thick and is of excellent quality.

You can buy it here for £7.50 from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment