Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

March Empties!



Another month, another stack of used up products! The following are what I have used up this month and don't forget I will also be talking about these products on my newly established channel!

1. Pixi Glow Tonic: There's not alot more I can add about this wonder product, other than what I have previously mentioned here. An all round, amazing skincare product that everyone should try in their lifetime.

I should mention though that it is a little difficult to get hold of, and my replacement bottle took over 2 weeks to get here because of a backlog of orders, so be sure to order in advance or from their store if you can. It's really worth the wait though!


2. Hydraluron: In short, this is a product to go underneath your moisturiser to essentially make it work better and leave the skin even more hydrated and feeling refreshed, than it would be with just moisturiser on it's own. I especially like this product at night as part of my evening routine. I will definitely be re-purchasing, and at the minute it's currently on offer in Boots.

3. L'Oreal Ever Riche Mask: I am particularly fond of the "Ever Riche" range as they are completely sulphate free, although is also fantastic at deeply nourishing my hair without leaving it feeling weighed down. It also smells exactly like vanilla cupcakes, so for that alone is a definite winner in my book!


4. Avon Super Shock Max Mascara: I seem to have had this mascara for ages, and it's served me pretty well over the time I've had it. Maybe not the best for creating a real curl to the lashes as the brush is quite flat, although it has lots of bristles to help reach every lash. I'm not sure it wowed me enough to re-purchase, although you can definitely do worse.

5. Pantene Repair & Protect Conditioner: This bottle seems to have lasted me absolutely ages, as you only need a little to get through even thick hair like mine. It leaves my hair feeling really soft and smooth, and is a general all round great product. I really recommend this if you hair is feeling a little lackluster and you want to put some shine back into it.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello again. I hope you don't mind but I have talked about you in my blog. I have pale skin too and wanted to share this great blog i have found :-) http://maylillysoaps.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/a-great-little-blog-i-have-found.html
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hey there Victoria thankyou very much! It's very kind of you to share my blog with others, what a lovely post! :)

      Delete