Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Earle of Liz-Zurious Scents




Some of you may be aware that Liz Earle have brought out a new "Bath and Body" range, in addition to all the wonderful skincare and makeup products they currently sell (although no bases as of yet for ultra pale skin). 

I was lucky enough to recieve two samples this week from their Newsletter and also from an order I placed with them, of their new body lotions in the scents "Vanilla and Saffron" and "Tiare and Jasmine". Whilst body lotions typically aren't my thang, I thought they were worth a mention as the scents are particularly uplifting and aromatic. 

My favourite from the two (there is also a 3rd variety available - "Bergamot and Ginger") is Tiare and Jasmine, as it's quite soft and subtle. I am quite a fan of lavender, and the fragrance emitted from this one isn't too disimilar, yet isn't overpowering either.

Vanilla and Saffron would be ideal for all those who love the smell of pick n mix, as this is what it really reminded me off (oddly). It's a much stronger fragrance, but the initial hit of sweets does filter down and you are left with a much gentler smell. 

With Mother's Day just around the corner for us Brits, this could be an ideal present in it's full size, especially as the 3 varieties are also available in shower gel form. I would personally be more inclined to go for the shower products, as I am always on the lookout for something new and special to leave my skin smelling nice throughout the day. Also can't go wrong with the packaging! 

If you'd like to purchase from this range, you can find out the prices and more info here. I would also love to know your thoughts if you have tried this range, so please leave a comment below! 


1 comment: